COMBO – Whitening & Tooth Gems Training Course
*A model will be required to complete training. Online training will be subject to a shipping fee for kits.
Teeth Whitening Course
In this course, you will learn dental terms, contraindications, types of peroxides, FAQ’s, teeth whitening procedures, the information you can provide to your clients for optimum results, and more!
Your teeth whitening course will include:
- 1 Led teeth whitening light
- 1 Shade guide
- 1 bib chain
- 1 pack of gauze (200 pieces)
- Protective glasses for client and clinician
- 1 syringe of gingival barrier with 10 tips
- 2 x 10 ml Hybrid teeth whitening gel syringes
- 10 client kits (each kit will include 1 bib, 1 vitamin e swab, 1 oral brush up, 1 tooth whitening dish, 1 cheek retractor, 1 brush, 1 face shield napkin)
- Teeth whitening manual and Certificate of Completion
- Hands on Training with Live Demonstration
Tooth Gems Course:
In this course, you will learn dental terms, the best way to place a tooth gem and information you can provide to your clients for optimum results.
Your tooth gem kit will include:
1 LED curing light
10 dental bibs
1 bib chain
1 syringe of etch with 10 tips
1 syringe of bonding material with 10 tips
Swarovski crystals S.M.L. (over 300 crystals)
50 cotton rolls
200 2×2 gauze
100 micro brushes
1 wax pencil
1 tooth model
1 small spray bottle
1 Carrying case
Tooth Gem manual and Certificate of Completion
Hands on Training with Live Demonstration
The total cost of both the courses and materials is $1900.00.
A deposit of $500 is required for the course, which can be e-transferred to firstname.lastname@example.org or by adding this course to your cart and checking out.
Once the deposit is made, the remaining $1400 is due on the day of your training prior to commencement.